Re: [IP] fund raising drive

In a message dated 2/20/01 8:49:30 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Let's
> keep our arms open to welcome all - not crossed to keep others out.
well put!!  i love that quote... is that your own quote???
i myself am one of those persons who am on a strict budget...... i am on
disability and after paying my rent and utilities, i am left with about
$12/week for food which isnt much at all!!!!!!  i would like to donate $10
that someone just lent to me but am not sure if that is enough for a
donation......... waiting for a reply from Michael.....