[IP] A way to donate...

Ill probably get kicked off the list for this, but

Check out my web site at www.nhbrick.com <http://www.nhbrick.com/> . If
anyone orders and mentions the IP newsgroup, Ill donate $15.00 from every
sale to this group.

The web site is for The Granite State Birthday Brick (actually, any type of
event brick), a product I market that is probably one of the most unique
gifts youll find. Customers have used this for birthdays, anniversaries,
and (sadly) markers for their beloved pets.

This is no bull. Ive supported other causes (like public television) with
donations and Ill be more than happy to support this group.

Hopefully, the admins wont kick me out of the group for this post :-)