[IPn] Let's be nice please

Fellow list mates,

Please, it does none of us any good to get into arguments about how
generous one should be or why you should or should not support this
forum. Please don't flame. I appreciate all your efforts to help with
fund raising but this is purely a voluntary thing. Let us not demean
the intent and purpose of Insulin Pumpers with noise about who should
and should not donate.

For those of you that do not think you can or should give. So be it.
For those of you that help to support our forum, you have my thanks
and the thanks of all who benefit from this resource.

I know that fund raising is tedious, repetitive and annoying, but it
is an unfortunately necessity until my rich uncle dies or Bill Gates
leaves a sack of gold on the doorstep.

I want to thank the many donors who have pooled their contributions
to match the $400 challenge from Friday... AND announce the LAST and
only remaining challenge that I have for this fund drive.

>From Canada, weighing in at $125, this contender challenges you to
come up with matching funds to bring the total to $250.00

So far we've managed to raise $5597 dollars toward our quarterly goal
of $6000 --- Matching the $125 challenge will put us at $5847.00,
just inches from the finish line and this pesky funding drive can be
put to SLEEP.  Please be generous and we'll be done for a while.

To see the progress of this funding drive, visit the Thank You page of
the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

Where to Contribute.
For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022