Re: [IP] another ultra question and update on insurance

> Why do you want a Ultra instead of a Freestyle? <

This question wasn't directed to me. But I have used both the FreeStyle and
the FastTake extensively - and the Ultra briefly - and I will give my 2
cents worth.

PRO FastTake/Ultra
1.    Better design/case design - you are able to use the meter without
taking it out of the case.
2.    Much better download software.
3.    Faster response time.

PRO FreeStyle
1.    Smaller sample size
2.    Meter does not register at all if there is not enough blood. The
FastTake would give an erroneously low number if there was not enough blood.
I don't know about the Ultra.

On balance the FreeStyle is my primary meter. The smaller sample size is
very important.