Re: [IP] RE: moochers

At 05:08 pm 2/20/01 John Hughes wrote:
 >Ok, I think you folks that are reacting angrily to Bonnie's
 >original posting are MISSING THE POINT!  All of IP is basically
 >done on the back of one person!  And this is not his only job!

I think the most important point that the poster made, had nothing to do
with whether this site needs contributions or not. The part that stuck in
my mind was the use of a term with very negative connotations. The term
"moocher" can make someone feel like some sort of bum off the street.
That's the part I feel is very wrong. We do NOT have two classes of members
and everyone is equally welcome here.

Enough said...