[IP] Meter that Uses Forearm

I called my doctor last week for a prescription for a Freestyle meter. What do
you know? They had Freestyle meters for free! Nobody told me they had
Freestyle meters there. I had just been there for an appointment the day
before. Try asking your endo if they have any free meters.

The Freestyle meter is not big at all, either. It looked much bigger in the
ads then it actually was. It is smaller than my Accu-Chek Advantage. Which, by
the way, I didn't pay for either!