Re: [IP] Meter that uses forearm?

  I think you may be talking about the new FREESTYLE meter.  It really is
something else.  My son's endo got us one for free from the rep. The small
amount of blood required is something else and it only takes a few seconds
(depending on how low you are) for the results.  And accurate to boot.  We
did a comparison with ours with the hospital lab when Josh had his latest
HbA1C done.  We were off by 3 points!!!!!!!

mom to Joshua