Re: [IP] significant other...make him pump!

I wonder if you could get him to use a pump...maybe from the rep or if you
have the earlier Disetronic H-tron or H-tron Plus you would have an
extra...you could hook him up with saline, but make him follow your regimine
to the T.  Make him do it for a week.  It would be like the 'Empathy Belly'
that dome soon-to-be-dads wear.  Make him check his sugars...but scale him
differently so that he would have to bolus at a 90 (make that equal to 100
more than his actual reading,) to correct him to a 60...I know that it would
not happen, but I bet just the thought of all that would get him thinking
differently about it!  It wouldn't really be 'walking that proverbial mile in
your shoes,' but might put him a step closer.

Actually, maybe I will hook my boyfriend up on my old D pump...I have MM now.
 Hmmm...what an idea!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
e-mail:    email @ redacted