[IP] Log Books

Anyone with a microsoft word prcessor can easily make and print their own log
sheets. Just use the table feature and tell it how many columns and rows you
want. Spacing of the columns is adjustable and headings can be typed in at
the top. I record all sorts of good stuff, i.e., which finger I jabbed last,
date, time, BG and of course, if one wanted to they could think of many other
things they might like to record. In the two or three lines of the header I
also record the telephone number of my Endo and CDE just in case.   BW