Re: [IP] Waterproof Caution

At 04:39 PM 2/20/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone swimming with their Disetronic H-Tron connected should not to forget
>to install the Red Tappet before doing so. Just ain't waterproofed without.

I never connect the Red adaptor to the pump unless I am in salt water or at
a sandy area.  The pump is fully water proof without the adaptor the
adaptor is just to keep large particles out of the chamber.  the chamber is
totally sealed from the electronics which is the only true waterproofed
area of the H-tron pumps.  if water gets in the cartridge chamber no problem.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438