Re: [IP] ANTE UP!!!

I agree with Bonnie's posting and its tone of impatience.  I sent out a post
a while back saying something similar, although your delivery is a better
than mine was.  Basically the responses that came back were from a few people
explaining that they couldn't afford a $10 or $20 donation.  A few people
latched on my choice of the word "mooch".  Well, I still stand my ground.  If
you use this service, then you should pay something for it.  Only if one is
in very dire straits should an exception be made.  Most people are not in
this situation and most are not donating.  Sorry guys, I call that
"mooching".  I don't have the patience to sugar coat it.  What I find
interesting is that almost all the members of this group are computer owning
individuals.  Yet we can't afford $10 a month?  Let's not take something for
free; just because we can.