[IP] Good control effect on A1C's

Kelly worote"  Does anyone know how long it takes for your good bs to
affect your a1c tests?  I know the test measures three
months, but can you see improvement in a week?  two?
A month? if you have the test done again?"

Kelly,  I ahve been pumping for just two weeks and my A1C today was 9 instead
of the 11-12 it usually runs. Only tow weeks affected it greatly.  I was so
happy.  by blood pressure was the lowest it has been in 4 years too and I lost
5 pounds.  I love this pumping stuff!!!