[IP] NYT and Juvenile

Agreed - for those of us who actually read the article.  My concern is the
impression of the 'headline skimmers' - and how it translates when picked up
by the electronic media.

Well, if you mean using the term "juvenile" in the title and then talking
about type 2, then I suppose, but later in the article, it says

"Most children with diabetes are afflicted with Type 1, or juvenile
diabetes, an autoimmune disease in which the body's defense system attacks
insulin-producing cells, crucial for using and storing sugar. In Type 2
diabetes, the body makes insulin but not enough to overcome defects in the
sugar metabolism pathway."

Seems to me they got it right.