 Michael, bless his heart, he hates this asking for money stuff, said:

SNIP>>>>Insulin Pumpers needs you. If you are financially able and have not
yet contributed to the support of YOUR forum, won't you make a
contribution now and help us complete this quarterly fund drive. Over
10% of the forum members have made a contribution during this last
year, some several times.>>>>SNIP

I am shocked that only 10% of us have contributed.  That is really
disgusting......Everyone is now challenged, AGAIN, to match my $10 per
month, which is automatically put on a visa cards, I never miss it, and it
does good for so many, mostly me.   There will always be some of us who
really cannot afford to pay.  Lord knows, diabetics to have to spend a lot
of money on staying healthy.   But, 85% of you probably blow $10 bucks a
month someway.  Your credit card number is more secure on the net than it is
when those little carbons hit the retailers wastebaskets, or your garbage
and store receipts with your number and name on them bet blown out of the
garbage truck.

PLEASE, 2000 of you ante up now.   If you want to play, you gotta pay!
Where else in the world can you get this much education, emergency support,
understanding, sympathy, empathy and laughter.........????  This forum has
probably kept a few people alive, lots of people going on pumps and
improving the quality and quantity of their lives.

If there were no Michael, Fran, Sam, Brian, Sara, I don't remember the long
list of wonderful volunteers....but it they weren't willing ot volunteer
their time and efforts and probably money, we would not have each other to
count on.  And we all know we can count on each other...all the time.

So, sign up for your $10 bucks a month RIGHT NOW    - and it is tax