[IP] Need some help with a possible article

Hello fellow IP-ers

I have been asked to check into the possibility of doing an article on
something that is near and dear to our hearts: Getting "high-test" soda
instead of sugar-free. The proposal deals with fast-food restaurants.

If any of you fine folks would like to help me in this endeavor, please
contact me off-list. You will be asked to do a little testing and, if you get
the wrong soda, to get the manager's name and number for me. (If you are a
fellow journalist, please let me know.)

I also have gone through the mail archives and gotten names of some people
who have addressed this situation and will be contacting those people.

Thanks a lot!

Jan and Elvis