[IPn] Server Mis-Dated; Browsers need to look in Feb 99

Our server has had a glitch and the dates on many of the new posts are
February 1999. Therefore, until this is fixed. browsers will need to look
in the February '99 archives to see new posts. Fortunately, even though
they are in the 1999 archive, the posts themselves seem to be dated, for
the most part, as 2001.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Michael will fix this as soon as he

Sam Skopp