[IP] My other check book

Does anyone know where to get the log book called my
other check book?  I am using one of Disatronics now,
but I would like a book where I can write my own times
Is there a website out there?

FUN FACT----More than a third of all adults hit their alarm clock's "snooze" button each morning  an average of three times before they get up. Those most guilty of snatching some extra sleep are those in the 2534 age bracket, at 57 percent.