[IP] another ultra question and update on insurance

What sort of carrying case does it have? Just like the Fasttake?

I have checked with our new insurance. They will gladly send us any one
of the following meters for free: Lifescan Basic, Surestep, Profile, or
NOT the Ultra. They also will not pay anything towards the purchase of
any other meter. I have tried repeatedly calling Lifescan but can't get
a free meter out of them. They are not even willing to trade us straight
up an Ultra for a brand new unopened Fasttake. They are really pushing
this rebate offer they have going. Maybe we will have to buy the Ultra,
do the mail in rebate, and use the Fasttake from the insurance as a
"trade in" meter for the other rebate so the Ultra will only end up
costing us about $5. Or maybe Shane will just keep using the Fasttake a
while longer and see if we have better luck getting a free Ultra in a
few months.