Kelly wrote:
> > the insurance company approved my husband
for a new pump last Friday!!!  He will get it Today!!! > >

Congrats on the upgrade! One of the many things I have learned about pumping
from the 'net since I have been kept in the guinea pig stages of pumping: With
each new pump - it is essential that you get trained on the new one, too! It
really doesn't make any difference that you have been pumping, this is how you
learn the new features and trends. (~_^)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!