Re: [IP] Meter that uses forearm?

Either the Freestyle or the One Touch Ultra.  The
freestyle uses a lot less blood.
Kelly
--- Todd & Shelly  Tyler <email @ redacted>
wrote:
> Hi can you tell me the name of the meter that tests
> using the forearm?  Last
> time I checked on it, it was not approved for use in
> Canada yet, but I cannot
> wait for it to be! I would just like to keep track
> of the name again.
>
> Thanks!
> Shelly

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION

=====
Kelly
FUN FACT----More than a third of all adults hit their alarm clock's "snooze" button each morning  an average of three times before they get up. Those most guilty of snatching some extra sleep are those in the 2534 age bracket, at 57 percent.