[IP] Re: one touch ultra - strip question

>We have been using the one touch ultra and we LOVE it. I did compare it to
>several other meters and it was accurate. Have not seen it at any store, I
>really had to beg Lifescan for one.

Our Walgreens has had them on the shelf for several weeks now. They must
have a really good supplier cause they were only out of Fasttake strips
for about a week when everyone was having trouble getting them. So you
got one free from Lifescan? I have not had any success with that yet...
Our pharmacist said he hadn't sold one yet so couldn't tell us what
anyone's experience was with it. Maybe I should try to get him to give
us one free so we could give him a report to tell to other interested
customers :-)

For those using the ultra - what are the strips and container like?
Shane likes that the Fasttake strips are in the round container like
they were for the Profile (he hates the individually wrapped Precision
strips). But the Fasttake container is not quite big enough around so he
can't get his finger in it to slide out a strip - to get a strip he has
to dump them out into his hand.