Re: [IP] significant other

>This past weekend I asked if he would
>insert a sil in an area I couldn't reach, and he did it without hesitation
>or complaint. I'm not sure I would have done the same had our situations
>been reversed.

Wow! You have a real keeper!  Both girls I met over the last 20 years got
angrey with me for waiting until food was on my plate before injecting!
It's a difficult disease to hide form the sig other!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!