Re: [IP] HbA1c

Walter,
UHC just approved a replacement pump for my husband.
The approval only took about a week.  I had been
fighting with my other insurance company when we
realized that they were secondary for him even though
the insurance is better and way more expensive.
Kelly
--- Walter Chandler <email @ redacted> wrote:
> i just got my last A1c 6.6  my thing is before meals
> 130-170 not to bad but
> 2-4 hr after i am still in 250 range, am type 2 on
> humlog and N  so endo has
> sent letter reqested a pump from my insurance co .
> hope unitedhealth ok's will try minmed 508 if
> approved 12yr + on shots
>             walt

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION

=====
Kelly
"One of the rules of caution is not to be too cautious."
--Bahya ibn Paquda