RE: [IP] RE: Meter Accuracy was ONE TOUCH ULTRA vs FAST TAKE

John Kinsley [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> However, I readily admit that my logic may be flawed.

Your logic is right on . . . BECAUSE . . . any error in the BG reading will
be magnified by the same factor used in the software to convert the reading
to a plasma equivalent.  If the BG reading is multiplied by 1.12, then the
error will also be multiplied by 1.12.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted