[IP] HbA1c

The FORECAST  article did say that a HbA1c of 5 equated to a BG Average of
80. Perhaps when one quotes something, the editor should keep his red pencil
in his pocket. I did not attest to the correctness, just the content of the
article. I too noted that this number did not square with the formula #-2x30
= avg bg. Maybe there is not a linear progression but rather a geometric one.