[IP] basal rate question

Does anyone experience high bg's after napping?  If I nap on
the weekends, I am usually high when I wake up.  I figure that
it is probably the same hormones that are present in the am
when one first wakes. Any help?

Hey Mario, this is Jose from Kissimmee, FL.
This is related with your basal rate - you can 'plan' to take a
nap two hours before and set your basal rate in a higher level
than normally you do, because napping you won't be doing any
physical exercise or whatever that could burn your sugar.
The same if you wanna wash your car: plan with two-hour
advance and set your basal rate in a lower level.
Hope it helps.
Jose Ribeiro