[IP] Napping

Yes, I experience high blood sugars after 2-3 hour
naps especially on weekends. It also happens when I
sit in front of the TV for a few hours of Sunday
morning politics. YMMV, but the way I handle the
situation is increasing my basal rate by 20% before
sleeping/sitting around, then decrease it after waking
or getting off my rump. By the way, I tried kicking in
0.5 unit before napping and that brought me down too
fast -- wasn't fun.

>Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:40:39 -0800
>From: "Mario Larsen" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Napping
>Does anyone experience high bg's after napping?  If I

>nap on the weekends, I am usually high when I wake
>up.  I figure that it is probably the same
>hormones that are present in the am when one first
>Any help?

Do You Yahoo!?