[IP] One Touch Ultra

> does anyone use the one touch ultra?  my CDE just offered to give me one but
> said she's a little leary about the accuracy of 5 minute tests.........
> anyone else using it and what are your results???

   I use the Freestyle meter during my normal daily testing, and the One
Touch Ultra while biking and running.
I have found the readings on both meters to usually be within 2 to 5
mg/dl of each other.  I like the quick
absorbtion of the blood on the Ultra strip and of course the five second
reading is awesome.