Re: [IP] Ultra Meter...How to get a backup meter free

In a message dated 2/19/01 9:04:33 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What phone number did you use to reach Lifescan?  I called 1-800-227-8862
> today to ask about them supplying me with a back up meter to my Profile One
> Touch.  They just LOL!!!!

i too called that number....... i asked about the difference in the fast take
and ultra and told them i was testing like 10x a day...... then i just said
"is there any way to test one of these meters out before i buy it?" and he
said that since i was testing so many times a day that he would send me one
free........ just tell them you are thinking of buying a new machine and ask
a few questions and then as if you can try one out and they will most likely
send it to you  :O)