Re: [IP] junkfood purchases low symptom?

>> >  Is it one of those signs your going low when most of your  purchases are
>junk food? > >
>Studies have been shown that shoppers (anyone) who are hungry will by lots of
>unnecessary items. Those who shop after a meal don't buy enough. The solution
>is to shop about 2 hours after a meal so the purchases are sufficient for the
>duration (week??). Now, for Sara Smary Pants' socks purchases when low, I
>don't have a clue what to advise. (~_^)

This is so true!  I buy only healthy foods when not hypo but the other
night while shoipping and hypo i bought peanuts and kisses and then
proceeded upin reaching home to mix them with butter and eat the whole lot
with a spoon.  Umm.. ..Good but now I regret it and wonder why i didn't
correct in a logical way?

Anyway the point is that this pattern repeats itself and i think this is
true for most of us.  So i guess we are human!  WOW!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!