[IP] RE: New Minimed?

snip>>Also, she said that MiniMed is coming out with a wonderful new pump
that does
more than just pump insulin into your body (she said they couldn't tell her
more specifics, but needless to say it will be a whole lot better than the
pumps out now).<<snip

Well, Lauren has been on the 508 for one month. If Minimed comes out with a
new pump that does "much more than pump insulin into the body" and it is
better healthwise for her, you can bet I will FORCE my insurance company to
trade mine in for the one that is better for her. For now, our 508 is

Mom of Lauren, 9, now pumping one month