[IP] my HbA1C is o.k. and my son is O.K. too!

Got back my most recent HbA1c and it is 6.4...lowest
yet! More importantly to me, my 10 yr. old son's CAT
scan came back normal after a suspected brain tumor.
Talk about mega stress!! As usual, my bgs went low
several times as they do when I am under stress, but I
managed them O.K. and tested lots. Thanks for all the
encouragement and prayers.
 Carolyn Green

Do You Yahoo!?