Re: [IP] frustrating weekend trip

Hi.  Definately a frustrating experience.  But look on the bright side. This
was a great learning experience for you and Eve. And since you are going to
be making the trip again, you'll be abel to repeat the experiment using
different techniques.
Like others have said, in the beginning it is hit or miss.  When I travel
unknown routes I;increase my basals about 25%, check every 2 hours
'religiously' to catch any highs or lows.
I have found found for long air travel (13+ hours) I have less high than on
shorter flights.  I have no idea why, just the way that I work ;-)
Good luck on your next trip,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '84, DCCT control group, MM507 since '96.