From: Brian

To: email @ redacted

Sent: 2/18/01 11:21:55 PM

Subject: [IP] Infusion Set problem...

I recently inserted a Silo and the next day I noticed blood started to
fill

the catheter at the site.  After I pulled the site to change it,
the area

bled perfusely and now left a large black and blue.  Is this
"normal"?  (I

am a new pumper is haven't had this problem occur yet)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Brian

--- Andrea and Greg Rueff

--- email @ redacted