Re: [IP] What to tell the Endo?? (suggestions?)

One of the things I would ask this endo is how much of the PUMPING INSULIN
book has she read???  If she has NOT read this book then tell her that until
she does that she really has no business telling you, the wearer, how to do
any of this pumping stuff.  Let her know that you have done more research on
this subject (I'm hoping you have atleast read this book!!!) and that maybe
is she, the endo, wanted to stay in business she should learn about the
latest technologies to keep up to date with her patients!!!  And don't take
NO B.S. from her or any person with credentials that don't know what really
is going on.  Just means they have lots of book learning behind their names
but not much LIFE!!!!!

mom to Joshua