i talked to the people at life scan as well as my cde...... both the fast
take and ultra are PLASMA blood machines which are within 12% accuracy of a
lab result whereas the one touch profile is a WHOLE BLOOD machine which isnt
as accurate.......
i was told the rest of the technology is the same with the Fast Take except
for the timing........... memory and all that is the same, BUT THE STRIPS ARE
DIFFERENT..... same strips dont work in both, but it sure would be nice if
they did!
he offered to send me a Fast Take for free, but since some wonderful person
on this list is sending me one, i told him to give it to someone who maybe
needs it more.  maybe i should have taken it and gave it to someone who cant
afford one!!!!  oh well, i can always call back  :O)