[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #892

Reply to "what to tell endo".  

find another physician.  Look for one with a CDE or a dietitian or nurse who 
will work with you.  Or find an educational program in your area.   The 
American Diabetes Association website has a list of all education 
programs(self management skills) that have been recognized by ADA as meeting 
national standards for self-management education.  Noter the self-management 
key word.  Priscilla Schell, RN,CDE.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml