[IP] Re: One Touch Ultra

I heard it was a 5 second test.  I expect to try it next month....I don't
know that I'd use the short time interval itself as a limiting factor if the
technology has proven itself...the earliest portable home glucose meter that
I used took two minutes...it wasn't any more accurate than my current 15
second model. (YMMV)
  I'm interested to hear what current users have to say too....keep us all