Re: [IP] What to tell the Endo?? (suggestions?)

In a message dated 2/19/01 4:18:24 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Same here and I am expecting a similar confrontation with my endo in march.
> He told me everyone fails on the pump.

OMG!  i just dont understand this!  my doctor like i said before i quick to
want EVERYONE on the pump, even her new patients that she sees one time!  she
told me for four years to get on the pump, so even four years ago she was all
for it!
i dont understand WHY a doctor would think everyone fails on the pump!  not
very good for your self-esteem and self-worth!!!
geez......... i'd tell him to kiss my a--......... LOL  j/k