Re: [IP] What to tell the Endo?? (suggestions?)

Hi Shelly,
I think your doing a great job. Pat yourself on the back! Remember that you
hold the pocketbook that pays this endo and if your not happy, you should
change.  Just being diabetic is reason enough for having some unexplained
numbers because there are so many different factors that upset sugars.  Hang
in there and Good Luck!
Pump Huggssssssss............Dauna