[IP] What to tell the Endo?? (suggestions?)

>I just don't want to look like I do not know what I am doing.  I KNOW I am
>doing the best I can and it takes time to get on track.

You are doing your best - don't be intimidated (change endo's if possible) but
as I read in the book Growing Up With Diabetes by McAuliffe, your readings go
weird sometimes (even if you have done everything "right") because you (or
your child) has diabetes!!  If it was simple, we would all have perfect
control.  Your child has diabetes, and every day, it is a challenge.  Hang in
there and read the above mentioned book if you haven't - its great for the

Jocelyn, Mom of Brian, 10 days till pumping