[IP] Re: Gail's vent

> > Jan,
You ask about the parent's involvement during those first 23 days.  There are
some facilities that do not allow ANY visitors during the first 30 days.
 <snip> But it does not surprise me that the parents had little or no contact
with their son during this start-up time period. <snip> And that is standard
practice. Sylvia > >

Thanks, Sylvia,
This makes sense - especially since Gail told me the parents felt he was a
nuisance and THEY sold drugs. He was put into that system as a ward of the
state not knowing what else to do with him. THANK YOU for not saying I was
judging - I was curious and questioning - not determining anyone's guilt. If
Q's aren't asked, answers do not come. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics  YEAH,
IT'S MY BASH PICTURE TRAIL THAT HAS THE PUMP PICS!