Re: [IP] The First National Commercial for the Insulin Pump

>I wore a CPI Betatron pump in about 1982.  It was carried on the belt and a
>little smaller than a small brick (as I remember).

"Memories from the corner of my eyes..."  LOL I can't sing worth "crap" but
that is suppose to be a ( I think ) a Barbara Strisend song.
It just amazes me to see CPI.  The brick may have been small but darn it
was sure heavy compared to what we have now.

Fran, who just took a trip down memory lane.