[IP] Multiple Husbands

SNIP>>>>>Laura said:
ps. would be interested in knowing what insurance you have that allowed
you to obtain multiple husbands, and also how you get to replace them
each year :-) Would like to upgrade mine<<<SNIP

OK Laura, when you find out how her insurance allows her to obtain multiple
husbands, please let me know because I want one of her spare
husbands......and I think replacing each year might be fun!   ROTFL!!!!!