Re: [IP] The First National Commercial for the Insulin Pump

In a message dated 2/15/01 10:56:52 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I wonder what that device was... from what I've read the first insulin pump
> was invented around 1978 and came from a company called Autosyringe. Maybe
> one of our old-timers can verify this and/or shed more information.

it was on a page i was looking at of a reunion a regular poster here
had........ i hope she's reading it.  could have been from indiana maybe!!
it was a series of pics down the side of the webpage and they had a table of
supplies from the old days for diabetics to the current ones!!  anyone know
what i'm talkinga bout?