Re: [IP] MY FIRST DAY ON THE PUMP :o) ANY THOUGHTS???

I think this first day is GREAT!!!  My only question is do you know why and
when you are to do a square or dual bolus?  My understanding is that this is
done when you have eaten a high fat content meal and you know that the carb
absorption will be delayed because of the fat.  I would not have done any
dual bolus for those chips you ate at bedtime.  It is that that caused you to
go so low in the night!

  Good luck on learning...and CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua