[IP] A Diabetic Wins in Court

I was just watching the news tonight and seen an interesting story.

a diabetic man won $30,000 in a lawsuit against the APD  (Albuquerque
Police Department) when the officer refused to let the man drive home to
get a shot.  the man stated that his life was in danger and the officer
refused to let him continue home.

I am not sure what the officer did or anything else.  but I will write to
the station to find out.

FINALLY a diabetic wins against the law.  lol

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438