[IP] The First National Commercial for the Insulin Pump

My name is Susan, I am interested in some information about the
first insulin pump used in America. My sister-in-law Toni Orner did a
national commercial in the early 80's to help promote the use of the
insulin pump during pregnancy. My sister-in-law has passed away
from the diabetes but I would like to have information on the
creation of the pump since the 80's developement to the pumps
currently on the market. I would like to create a speech about the
device from then to now. My email address that I would like a reply
tto go to is; email @ redacted . If anyone could give me some
direction for this information I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you for your time.