Re: [IP] Update on Child in Drug Rehab

Unfortunately gail's summary of overworked caseworkers and too many kids
for the system to handle is not isolated.  Gail's summary sounds like our
mental health and social serices/ children's services situation here in
Canada (yup - we have the highest child poverty rate in the G7 to boot).
Please remember Gail's story and this situation next time you speak to your
elected reps, OK?

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!