Re: [IP] What I do with my time

Thanks Micheal for your run-down of an average Ip org day!  I have operated
profit and nonprofit small businesses and *I'm sure* you only remembered to
type 1/10 of what you actually did and this itemization was a busy one!
Congrats on your energy!

:)  thanks for your efforts.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!